8.10.2010

cherry jello

What you’re wearing
speakers blaring
stepping up your
conscious sharing
toys like candy
look at Andy
car wash songs
so clean & squeaky 
few of you might
last the weekend
smoking packs
hair’s all groggy
time in window
getting foggy
drums chase blue ones
girls all new ones
getting lost is something funny
think I lost your money honey
separate states of being present
like a king or when he isn’t
once I knew the strings and fingers
jumping baby you’re delicious
come I like the way I’m feeling
shutting out the hungry squealing
fucking bored of blue eyed kitty
chased the girlfriend in the city
acting so pneumonia smiling
then he phoned up hot and dialing
let’s get straight and go unconscious
let’s play songs and metamorphosis
dreams excite my boring day job
she denies she has a heart throb
digs him but she hates the tension
so she fucks up his dimension
lips like cherry jello pouting
shut the door I hate the shouting.

No comments:

Post a Comment